DIRECTV (NASDAQ: DTV) is one of the world's leading providers of digital television entertainment services delivering a premium video experience through state-of-the-art technology, unmatched programming and industry leading customer service to more than 30 million customers in the U.S. and Latin America. In the U.S., DIRECTV offers its 19.4 million customers access to more than 170 HD channels and Dolby-Digital® 5.1 theater-quality sound, access to exclusive sports programming such as NFL SUNDAY TICKET™
Emmy- award winning technology and higher customer satisfaction than the leading cable companies for eleven years running. DIRECTV Latin America, through its subsidiaries and affiliated companies in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia, and other Latin American countries, leads the pay-TV category in technology, programming and service, delivering an unrivaled digital television experience to more than 10.6 million customers. DIRECTV sports and entertainment properties include three Regional Sports Networks (Northwest, Rocky Mountain and Pittsburgh) as well as a 60 percent interest in Game Show Network. For the most up-to-date information on DIRECTV, please visit
- Manages, coaches, develops, and improves performance of 6-11 direct reports and 90-175 indirect reports.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining team qualitative and quantitative performance results.
- Implements call center processes that supports seamless, integrated delivery of world class customer service.
- Manages service quality for assigned teams.
- Manages the day-to-day people issues (particularly corrective actions and terminations) and escalates operational problems as appropriate.
- Implements team and individual reward and recognition programs.
- Effectively works with Team Leaders to coach, train, and help develop strong leadership characteristics.
- Facilitates team communication.
- Participants in call monitoring calibrations and reviews calls being disputed.
- Resolves escalated complaints.
- May participate in interviewing and selection process.
- Responsible for building a collaborative cross-functional team.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Three to five years experience in management or supervisory position.
- Demonstrated success in developing and managing people and processes in a sales and service organization.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and motivate employees/teams.
- Effective oral and written communications.
- Ability to present and explain information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
- Planning skills with ability to manage multiple small to large impact projects in a cross-functional setting.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
Customer Services Management
About Us? We’re About You.
You’re probably not here to read about DIRECTV’s Fortune 100 ranking, annual revenue or...