Customer Care Professional - Relationship Care® - Tier 2-13005643
Become a member of one of the world’s most respected service brands and enter a world of opportunity! If you are passionate about customers and interested in working for a world-class leader, we invite you to apply today. Customer Care Professionals (Relationship Care ® - Tier 2) will be responsible for servicing American Express' Australian and New Zealand consumer and small business customers.
**The hours of operation are 24/7 and second and third shift (between the hours of 1:00pm and 6:00am) will be highly available after training. Training will be Monday through Thursday, Sunday from 5:30pm - 2:00am.
As a Customer Care Professional, through our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care ®, you will view every interaction with a customer as an opportunity to add value and deepen the relationship. American Express Customer Care Professionals serve as the face of our brand by delivering extraordinary customer care through relationship building.
You can earn $17.56 per hour or more based upon experience (plus shift differential; depending on scheduled shift). In addition, enjoy lucrative bonuses based upon your performance. Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
The successful candidates will receive training on the Australian and New Zealand servicing platform, government regulations, currency, and cultural essentials, combined with Relationship Care ® application during each and every call.
Tier 2 Customer Care Professionals ensure an extraordinary customer experience through prompt and accurate responses to customer inquiries, value generation to increase customer loyalty, along with the responsibility of evaluating and analyzing account information. Customer Care professional recommend tailored solutions to the card member, which includes relevant products, services and membership privileges.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work side by side with other Customer Care Professionals to strengthen the team's capability to service Australian and New Zealand customer base in our U.S. service center
- Multi task and efficiently navigate through multiple screens and systems to effectively provide extraordinary customer care
- Work in a fast-paced, structured service center environment
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on each and every call that result in measurable card member value
- Utilize a consultative approach to provide solutions and receive incentives based on metrics
- Document necessary account information and offer solutions that benefit the customer
- Maintain acceptable performance standards, including effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Work through the learning curve; utilizing the JAPA servicing platform, and other intricacies related to a foreign card product and customer portfolio
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on each and every call that result in measurable card member value.
- Document necessary account information and offer solutions that benefit the customer.
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Flexibility on both day and evening schedules; weekend availability is required
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow relationships
- Possess ability to efficiently navigate through multiple systems to effectively provide extraordinary customer care
- Possess ability to respond to customer account inquiries with consistent application of American Express' Relationship Care Model
- Possess ability to maintain acceptable performance standards, including effectiveness, efficiency, quality and adherence to company policies and practices
- Value Generation by utilizing a consultative approach is required
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Successful experience in the service industry is strongly preferred with a passion for building customer loyalty
- Experience owning or working in a small business is a plus
Primary Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
American Express - 15 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...