Customer Care Professional - Relationship Care®-13004736
Become a member of one of the world's most respected service brands and enter a world of opportunity! If you are passionate about customer service and interested in working for a world-class leader, we invite you to apply today. As a Customer Care Professional, through our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care®, you will view every interaction with a customer as an opportunity to add value and deepen the relationship. American Express Customer Care Professionals serve as the face of our brand by delivering extraordinary customer care through relationship building.
In this role, the successful candidate will ensure extraordinary service by promptly and accurately responding to phone calls from existing customers, making it easy for them to do business with us, recognizing their value to us, and solving their issues. As a Customer Care Professional, you add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to the Cardmember, including relevant products, services and membership privileges.
You can earn $15.73 per hour or more based upon experience and also enjoy lucrative bonuses based upon your performance. Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Work in a fast-paced, structured call center environment
Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts
Grown and nurture customer relationships on each and every call that result in measurable Cardmember value
Document necessary account information and offer solutions that benefit the customer
Maintain acceptable performance standards, including effectiveness, efficiency and quality
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* 2+ years of customer service experience
* Flexibility on both day and evening schedules: weekend availability is required
* Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow relationships
* Exceptional listening and relationship building skills
* Effective and accurate decision making skills
* Strong verbal communication skills including active listening
* Proficiency in keyboarding and navigating a windows environment
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Successful experience in service industry is strongly preferred with a passion for building customer loyalty
* Demonstrated successful sales experience that is focused on the customer
Primary Location: US-Utah-Salt Lake City
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...