Customer Care Professional-Relationship Care - June class-13005933
Become a member of one of the world’s most respected service brands and enter a world of opportunity! If you are passionate about customer service and interested in working for a world-class leader, we invite you to apply today.
As a Customer Care Professional, through our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care®, you will view every interaction with a customer as an opportunity to add value and deepen the relationship.” American Express Customer Care Professionals serve as the face of our brand by delivering extraordinary customer care through relationship building.
In this opportunity, you will ensure extraordinary customer service by promptly and accurately responding to phone calls from existing customers, making it easy for them to do business with us, recognizing their value to us and solving their issues. As a Customer Care Professional, you add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to the Cardmember, reinforcing benefits including cross selling relevant products and services.
At American Express, we invest in you! Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies”, you can earn an average of $16.13 per hour or more based upon prior work experience and performance on the job as an American Express Customer Care Professional. Our top performers earn over $20 per hour!! (Pay rates include base salary plus incentive dollars.) Employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work in a fast-paced, structured call center environment
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on each and every call that result in measurable cardmember value
- Document necessary account information and offer solutions that benefit the customer
- Maintain acceptable performance standards, including effectiveness, efficiency and quality
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Flexibility on both day and evening schedules: weekend availability is required
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow relationships
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Strong verbal communication skills including active listening
- Proficiency in keyboarding and navigating a windows environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Successful experience in the service industry is strongly preferred with a passion for building customer loyalty
- Demonstrated successful sales experience that is focused on the customer
- Experience owning or working in a small business is a plus
Primary Location: US-Florida-Ft. Lauderdale
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years,...