Customer Care Rep / Part Time
This position is responsible for delivering customer satisfaction and exceeding customer expectations by providing quality service in response to customer inquiries, requests, and complaints.
- Places orders, processes return requests and enters credits.
- Handles dealer inquires in the areas of product information, ordering procedures, special order information and pricing, quote information, promotions, problems, returns, shipping, special order research and inquiries and any other areas as needed.
- Contacts dealers regarding any delays or problems with their requests.
- Process and track special orders with vendors.
- Serve as liaison with third-party delivery service to coordinate deliveries and resolve problems.
- Provide information and assistance as needed to inventory and warehouse personnel to allow for expeditious processing of damaged and defective merchandise.
- Research/audit reports for customers and vendors to ensure appropriate and accurate billing.
- Understands and demonstrates United Stationers' Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Self motivated, results driven and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type long series of letter and number combinations quickly and accurately.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and internet navigation
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year experience dealing with customers over the phone in a high call volume environment.
- FOCUS experience preferred – able to run turnkey reports.
Don't think that United Stationers is just another paper pusher. The company is a leading wholesale distributor of office supplies and...