Recall North America operates over 100 storage and destruction centres within the United States and Canada. The Customer CARE Team serves as the primary contact group for all external customers. Customer Care Specialists are charged with receiving and responding to customers’ needs as they are presented. In most cases, these customer interactions usually result in the creation and/or validation of a pickup, delivery work order or case for any complex issue resolution.
- Process all client requests received real time via email, fax or phone into operational database.
- Achieve a quality assurance average of 90% on monthly audits as well as maintaining this on each training program.
- Comply with attendance policy
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience in an inbound call center
- Must be highly self-motivated team member with ability to self-manage tasks to completion within structured timelines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proven experience in service driven industry with achievements meeting service level goals.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while working against tight deadlines
- Aptitude for understanding the technical aspect of systems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to be proactive, work independently and be self-motivated
- •Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency to ensure both internal and external customers are served in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a complex, high volume environment
It's not necessary to memorize your documents: this company can Recall them for you. Recall Corporation is one of the world's...