Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Raise the bar on customer satisfaction!
At Raymour & Flanigan, our delivery teams play a pivotal role in our vision to "Enhance the Customers' Shopping Experience." As a delivery team associate you will be responsible for delivering furniture to our customer's homes and, therefore, have direct customer contact. Our delivery teams are the final link to the sales experience for the customers. It takes a special individual to exceed the customer's expectations by delivering not only their furniture but a great experience that completes their purchase. To be considered for a driving position on our winning team, you will be required to have and maintain a clean DMV record, as well as pass a DOT physical.
- Work and act safely at all times.
- Enhance the customer's shopping experience.
- Meet/exceed demanding standards as we work to go beyond our customer's expectations.
- Ability to multitask in a customer focused, fast paced environment.
- Consistently interact with our customers in a courteous and professional manor.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with professionalism.
- Learn and develop skills to assemble furniture in a customer's home as well as minor touch up and furniture repair.
- Ability to inspect, wrap, pack and load furniture.
- Consistently make good decisions with minimal supervision.
- You must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work as a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Two years delivery experience.
- Customer service skills.
- Work safely in a customer-focused, fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work weekend and evenings.
- Must be comfortable reading maps and operating GPS units.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must pass MVR investigation and all DOT required pre-employment criteria
- Ability to assess truck volume allotment to accurately cubic a truck.
- Experience driving 24-26ft straight/box trucks
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Have the ability to consistently lift/move furniture, bedding and accessories in excess of 100lbs.
- Continuously lift, lower, push, pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
- Deliver furniture to in a variety of outdoor weather conditions.
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
Other Great Benefits:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymour & Flanigan - 21 months ago
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...