Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets.
In 2002, the Gilbarco and Veeder-Root companies combined into one marketing brand, with distinctive and complementary business lines, services, and sales capabilities.
Gilbarco is a leading global supplier of fuel dispensing equipment, fully integrated point of sale systems for the global petroleum marketplace. Gilbarco is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina with sales, manufacturing, research, development, and service locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim and Australia.
This position will be responsible for the overall program management of specific customer engagements involving GVR’s Retail Solutions products. This person will be accountable for the overall success of these programs and the satisfaction of those customers. This role will be a focal point for coordinating the activities of multiple departments on behalf of each specific customer engagement.
- Act as a single point of contact for designated customers who have engaged with GVR on the evaluation of a new strategic product
- Responsible for managing the pilot evaluation period for customers who have been designated as part of the strategic program
- Coordinates weekly calls with customers and project team and manages associated action items and plans
- Facilitates activity with designated third party partners and ensures those tasks are completed successfully and on time
- Responsible for driving the data and results from evaluation sites and presenting the data to customers
- Facilitates with the customer and third party partners required changes in the system to meet the needs of the customer’s business operations
- Develops and coordinates customer roll out plans including the logistics of site installations with all necessary functional groups and partners
- Formulate strategy for each assigned customer engagement and track execution of the strategy, and adjust when needed
- Customer advocate within Gilbarco - responsible for understanding overall needs of assigned customers and representing those needs within Gilbarco
- Timely escalation of customer issues to ensure absolute success of the program
- Strive to maximize revenue and profitability for each customer engagement
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a function such as Sales, Customer Service, Program Management, Service
- Strong people and customer management skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of retail operations, specifically store operations
- Good understanding of GVR’s products and services
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Good facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to write and negotiate software implementation and services contracts
Danaher Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and consumer products, which all generate approximately $17 Billion in revenue. Danaher’s business activities encompass four reporting segments and are comprised of six strategic platforms: Medical Technologies, Professional Instrumentation (Environmental, Electronic Test), Industrial Technologies (Motion, Product ID, Focused Niche Businesses) and Tools & Components (Mechanic’s Hand Tools).
Danaher operates globally with about 50% of its revenues derived from outside the United States. The Company has significant operating businesses headquartered in Europe and has greatly expanded its operating presence in Asia over the past several years. Danaher is a well-capitalized business, which has historically used available cash flow to fund acquisition activity.
Culturally, the company operates in a highly decentralized model with a corporate structure that has less than 50 associates. Danaher has a proven system for achieving performance: the Danaher Business System (DBS). It drives every aspect of the group’s culture and performance. DBS is a system of continuous improvement and is used to guide and measure everyday activities, which has enabled it to double in size about every 4-years with impressive financial performance.
Marketing / Communications
North America-United States-NC-Greensboro
Gilbarco Veeder-Root - 14 months ago
Gilbarco wants to give you gas. The company (which does business as Gilbarco Veeder-Root) supplies gas stations with retail point-of-sale...