Published Job Title: Customer Experience Business/Process Analyst
Published Division/Department: Global Supply Chain
Requisition #: 5744
Country: United States
Percentage of Travel: 0 - 10%
Position Type: Full Time - Regular
Shift: 1st Shift
Interest Category: Supply Chain
This position will focus on the development, presentation and analysis of data to identify process inefficiencies, compliance to established processes and operational effectiveness within the Customer Experience Department. Responsibilities include creation of process maps, creation and maintenance of work flows and requirements gathering. This role will collaborate with Customer Experience management as well as key process owners/stakeholders to quantify opportunities and deficiencies within processes in order to improve operational effectiveness. Focus is on, but not limited to, SAP, SFDC and contact center solutions being deployed across multiple contact center locations. Monitor process compliance and seek opportunities for efficiencies. Assist with end to end business process improvement within the order to cash cycle.
- 4+ years of operations business analysis experience including writing requirements
- 2+ years of experience with documenting processes and practice
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of business analysis experience required
- Proficiency with SAP or related ERP tools such as PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, etc.
- Process and continuous Improvement skills – ability to use lean tools to drive process improvements and operational enhancements.
- Excellent analytical skills
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and member of E-Verify.
- PMP or other project management certification
- Benchmarking experience
- Six sigma experience
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is a global learning company with the mission of changing people’s lives by fostering passionate, curious...