The Customer Experience Supervisor, Chat & E-Mail is responsible for leading and developing a team of online customer experience agents in the pursuit of iconic service and revenue growth. Manages the day-to-day activities of all team members to ensure key performance indicators and productivity levels are achieved.
This is what we need you to do...
This is what we need you to have...
- Monitor and grade chats weekly and e-mails monthly. Maintain communication with Quality and Training departments to align with overall strategic direction. Review 10% of chat transcripts and record errors and use as coaching tool.
- Maintain coaching spreadsheets to recognize and build plans around performance trends for online advisor team.
- Update training materials and tutorials regularly. Provide training assistance as needed and new documentation as needed.
- Maintain and analyze Daily Activity reports, Agent & Department Scorecard reports, Forecasting Volume reports, Web Reconciliation reports, and other reports as assigned.
- Communicate with UK Customer Service and insure alignment.
- Maintain department Intranet as needed.
- Serve as a liaison between customers and the company by making decisions within set limits that will retain the customer’s good will towards Dyson while maintaining exceptional response times to customer circumstances as well as prompt follow-up of any commitment(s) made to the customer.
- Provide navigational assistance of the Dyson website for both internal and external customers.
- Maintain working knowledge of all other Customer Experience areas: Marketing, Sales, Finance, Logistics, and HR.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
Experience and Education
- Minimum 5 years experience in a supervisory capacity leading a chat/e-mail revenue generating team.
- HS Diploma/GED required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- In-depth working knowledge of E-mail and Chat Management Solutions required.
- Call center experience with a thought leader in customer experience a plus.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA m/f/v/d
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- High level of customer service orientation required - a desire to help or serve others, to identify and meet their needs; demonstrated ability to resolve escalated customer issues
- Proven ability to deliver revenue growth in the Chat channel.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication history including the ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings, adjusting the message to suit the audience
- Proven success in analytical thinking situations
- Proven ability to motivate, inspire, and lead a growing team in an ever-changing business environment
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate cross-functionally to achieve business objectives
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed, which will include evening and weekend support
- Expert user of the following MS Office programs strongly preferred: Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Access knowledge a plus.
Inventors. Heroes. Wrong thinkers. Problem solvers. Dyson is a place for the unconventional.
Frustrated with a Hoover that lost its...