XIFIN is based in the Del Mar/Carmel Valley area and provides a first-in-class RCM solution for laboratories throughout the United States.
In a team-based and service oriented environment you will:
- Significantly contribute to the creation of specialized and detail oriented reports that provide XIFIN customers the ability to maximize profits and productivity.
- Team with our Client Success Managers to interpret large amounts of financial data and draw conclusions and implications relative to our client's business operations.
- Work directly with our Business Intelligence and Information Engineering teams to determine appropriate methods and metrics relative to the large amounts of data and transactions that are available to evaluate and analyze.
- Learn, grow and stretch your capabilities and knowledge!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Significant experience with relational database query and reporting tools. Deep Excel knowledge and skills, as well as the ability to articulate the meaning and construction of your spreadsheets.
- Superior communications skills with demonstrated ability to interface well with other teams and quickly grasp business drivers of the XIFIN system.
- 2 to 5 years quality professional experience in a customer facing financial analysis and reporting role, preferably in a healthcare related industry.
- BA degree in Finance, Accounting, MIS or other business area.
- A strong desire to advance your career