Customer Loyalty Coordinator
The Customer Loyalty Coordinator will focus in the areas of customer lifecycle by facilitating authentic events as designed by Intel. This individual will use the company's CRM technology platform to drive the "Wow" to our customers in "guerilla" fashion remaining fresh and consistent with brand. This role will encompasses a flawless execution towards our customer base that is air tight in delivery and void of any delays or mishaps. This individual will need to extremely innovative, with high relationship building and coordination skills. They must ensure company compliance and hold the line ensuring that no disloyal activities surface in our presentation to our customers.
The Fun Stuff (Duties and Responsibilities)
- Ensure all Audience Care policies, protocols and procedures are focused on the customer with the desired effect of surprise and delight.
- Recommend new strategies for training Audience Care approach when working with external and internal customers.
- Develop reporting and metrics to understand overall customer satisfaction for our product, services and features.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, testing new approaches and adopting best-practice strategies.
- Utilizes social media to showcase our unique vision of care.
- Partners with Audience Care leadership to ensures service levels are maintained at all times and constantly seeks way to improve the delivery of customer relations service and operations
- Fosters and maintains key working relationships with internal departments such as marketing and product development to ensure consistency in service
- Consistently works with customer relations teams to evaluate ways to improve service and processing
We are looking for a highly intelligent, highly motivated, eloquent, creative, problem-solving and driven person experienced in customer care who wants to help us delight our customer base.
The ideal candidate for this role will be caring and empathetic towards customers and live to make their experience with our company the best. You live and breathe customer experience- you love it when you hear the customer smile and look for ways to surprise and delight them. You easily grasp the use and mastery of new tools, and feel a need to be the customer's voice to your internal peers. You must have a willingness to learn, grow and provide industry leading customer service (and have fun doing it). You should be able to demonstrate a diverse employment history which includes innovation, proven customer-facing responsibilities, and continually pushing to improve the status quo. A love for people is absolutely non-negotiable.
Minimum Education and Qualifications Required:
- BS in Marketing or related field
- 5 years CRM/Loyalty experience preferred
- 3 years experience of Excel, or comparable enterprise toolsets
- 3 years of demonstrated experience driving measurable results through customer marketing efforts ideally in an e-commerce environment
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity (big-picture perspective, asks "why") and a hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious)
- Six sigma, PMP or equivalent certification
- CSAT, NPS, or equivalent program experience
USA-California, Santa Clara
Nov 19, 2012
Nov 20, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 2 years ago
45 years of changing the world.
Back in 1968, two scientists, Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore, founded Intel with a vision for...