CUSTOMER ORDER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The purpose of this position is to support customer order process, sales and supply chain functions to promote customer satisfaction and business processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will work as an order hub for several internal departments to manage order process and resolve customer issues while following established health and safety guidelines.
- Properly enter customer orders, received via phone, fax, e-mail, E-commerce and/or web portal, and liaison with other departments to process orders through completion.
- Effectively communicate, via phone, fax and/or e-mail, product pricing and availability; order information and status; and special requirements to internal and external customers.
- Proactively review, manage, and communicate back order status to internal and external customers.
- Assist in problem research and resolution with internal and external customers.
- High school diploma/GED
- 2-3 years previous customer service, administrative, and/or clerical office experience
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 20 pounds on a consistent basis as required
- Must display high level customer service ability
- Problem solving abilities
What will AkzoNobel offer you?
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time-Off, Holidays, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability, 401(k) with immediate company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screening. required. Environmentally responsible business. Phone calls will not be accepted.
AkzoNobel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AkzoNobel - 17 months ago