Job order - 5760721-1
Title - Customer Project/Program Manager III
Location Vancouver, WA
Duration - 08 Month
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assist in project management of CLIENT internal and 3rd party installed base programs for WW Attach Services which is part of CLIENT's WW PPS - Cuetomer Services and Support Group. Interface with other CLIENT teams including marketing to create processes and tools. As needed, assist with other team tasks and deliverables.
Specific Client skill set, the candidate will:
be Assisting WW Attach Services (Installed-Base) Program Manager with:
1. Day-to-day project management of US ServiceSource (SREV) implementation:
1.Assist with new hire set-up. (CLIENT side)
2.Work directly with sales team leads on escalations. (sales, customer service, legal, support, tools)
3. Reconcile sales booking reports (SREV) with Global Newton Order Management System
4. Assist w/ setting up joint SREV/CLIENT meetings
5. Lead monthly data upload/download process (FTP dropbox files)
1. Work with CLIENT data stream owners to ensure timelines are met
2. Work with SREV to ensure data received is complete
6. Monitor daily/weekly/monthly sales reports (cloud) and report our to CLIENT Program Manager
7. Work directly w/ CLIENT Registration team
1. Ensure SREV to CLIENT flow of daily upload/download w/ 48 hr TAT (turn-around-time)
2. Assist with escalations as needed
2. Furthering marketing driven programs to assist with program demand. (email, online, etc.)
1. Work directly with CLIENT Marketing teams and agencies.
3. Assist w/ assembling data reports and process mapping for WW opportunity scoping.
4. Assist w/ creating PowerPoint presentation for team, regional and global reviews.
5. Assist w/ general requests and requirements to help drive Installed-Base Attach Services sales and marketing.
Required: MS Office- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Outlook (email); Preferred/not required: MS Visio, SharePoint, Project and Access
WW PPS is Worldwide Printing & Personal Systems Group. Overall Group Worldwide Attach Services & Support. This role is part of the WW Attach Services key initiative- Developing new routes to market through CLIENTs Installed Base. This role will focus on the commercial vs. consumer installed base (IB)=IB definition=CLIENT customers who purchased CLIENT hardware (printers or personal systems/workstations, thin client, laptops, desktops). This program targets CLIENT commercial IB customers without attaching CLIENT Services at point-of-sale (APOS).
Mindlance - 13 months ago