Metl-Span is a recognized leader in the advancement of insulated panel technology, serving the Architectural, Commercial, Industrial and Cold Storage industries with energy efficient and cost effective insulated metal wall and roof panels. For the past forty years, we have not only helped shape our industry; we have set the standard for product design innovations and technology improvements. In order to maintain this focus on quality, we continue to pioneer new research and expand our process capabilities.
Key functions include scheduling, building relationships with internal and external customers, coordinating project deadlines, understanding product components and product synergies, managing project details, releasing projects for production and shipment, managing price implications, liaison to all departments internally, and advocating problem resolutions.
- 1-2 years professional experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Highly motivated with strong resiliency.
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and comfortable making decisions.
- Highly organized and able to manage tight project deadlines for multiple orders.
- Professionally developed written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong problem solving and mathematical abilities.
- Team player that understands the value of developing relationships within the company and with customers.
- Strong negotiator for the best outcome for the customer and Metl-Span.
- Meticulous and accurate without sacrificing deadlines.
- Excels at time management and setting priorities.
- Personal commitment to ongoing learning to build product knowledge, product nuances, and understand of the organization and our goals.
- Excellent computer skills with multiple types of software.
- Comfortable with phone calls and high volume email.
NCI Building Systems - 13 months ago