The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Rep, Customer Relations II in our Employer Solutions Department. In this poisiton you will be part of the Client Supply Order Entry team.
The basic work hours for this postion are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday.
Obtain and enter client supply orders via resource mailboxes, fax or email, and the telephone.
Job Accountabilities (Duties and Responsibilities)
1) Obtain and enter client supply orders.
2) Interact with clients as needed to obtain client supply order requests.
3) Exhibit professionalism and a positive attitude and demonstrates professional telephone etiquette skills.
4) Research client supply problems as needed.
5) Inform clients of backorders and expected delivery times.
6) Inform clients of utilization constraints if the amount requested exceeds the established utilization ratios.
7) Assist the business in resolving client utilization questions.
8) Inform the appropriate individuals of low stock and backordered items.
9) Assist in preparation and distribution of reports as needed.
10) Assist in performing cycle counts and full physical inventories as needed.
11) Demonstrate an ability to effectively adapt to and manage change.
12) Comply with all applicable and current Materials and Services Management, Human Resources, Employee Health and Safety, Compliance, OSHA, CLIA, etc. policies and procedures.
13) Maintain customer care functions: Answer inbound customer calls promptly, respond to customer inquiries/requests with professionalism, demonstrates empathy and concern for customer issues/concerns, and provides accurate and timely information.
14) Perform other duties as required.
Previous experience in data entry preferred
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Strong communication, especially verbal, skills
- Good record keeping skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to operate a computer, printer, copier and other basic office equipment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.) or equivalent would be helpful, but not required
- Ability to type a minimum of twenty-five (25) words per minute
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Good at multitasking
Previous call center experience
Understanding of drug testing or healthcare industry background helpful
Education and Certifications
High School diploma or G.E.D.
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Quest Diagnostics - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million...