Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Customer Relations Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Dedicated to customer service
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property & Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life & Health license (must have currently)
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. By accepting this position, you are not guaranteed an agency position with State Farm Insurance Companies. As an agent team member, you will still need to go through the regular State Farm agent selection process when you are ready to pursue an agency opportunity. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.