Responsible for the service, support and maintenance of assigned customer accounts and meeting all pre-determined individual and department sales and service performance goals. Responsible for generating revenue by creating and maintaining relationships with existing ticket holders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Proactively build relationships with season ticket members.
• Responsible for servicing and up selling all ticket products.
• Contact and encourage current customers to renew commitments.
• Handle inbound communication and provide necessary information to convert into sales or determine appropriate solutions on service issues.
• Adjust complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring or solving complaints
• Responsible for Fan Feedback responses and resolution
• Coordinate with Email Marketing on management of Seahawks Fan Advisory Network
• Handle season ticket member upgrade process
• Enter new customer data and other sales data in appropriate database.
• Achieve monthly goals as set by supervisor.
• Responsible for ejection reporting and warning letter process.
• Be informed and communicate common customer complaints to help initiate changes and foster a Fans First Culture.
• Attend and provide service at match days and other special events that include night and weekend work.
• Other duties as assigned including Seattle Sounders FC sales and service responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
BA/BS or equivalent experience in sales, service, and guest relations is preferred
Knowledge of Microsoft applications working knowledge of windows based environment
Preferred Experience (not required)
Experience with a ticket operations system, development application or other relational database
Experience with computerized report writing or data extraction programs
Knowledge of Ticketmaster, DSA and Microsoft CRM
Demonstrated work experience in a professional sports or college athletics environment, including involvement with high-profile events
Advanced oral and written communication skills
Ability to speak in a professional manner via telephone or in person with guests, visitors, and fans
Understanding of basic accounting principles
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have a valid drivers license
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Employee must have mobility to move about the stadium and administrative offices. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk up and down stadium steps to all seating locations. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger cradle or feel; reach with hand and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Outdoor work in the stadium is required.
Indoor work in offices is required.
Weekend and evening work is required.
The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional sports...