Metl-Span is a leader in the manufacturing of insulated metal panels for commercial, industrial, and cold storage buildings. Our foam core composite building panels provide the most efficient insulation values available anywhere. We are seeking a Customer Relationships Support rep for our Lewisville office.
- Reviews and researches problems obtaining necessary information from policies, procedures, practices and/or receives direction from manger on same.
- Inform customers of company standard procedures or resolution of problem and follows up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Works with trainer/manager on how to apply policies and procedures to the best benefit of the company and the customer, and maintains a continual product and process training schedule to progress their Service Level comprehension.
- With training and guidance enters orders into the system, and works with other internal departments to process and release the order(s) by following established processes.
- Distributes incoming faxes to the proper personnel, and assists other CSRs in processing their workload as necessary.
- Attends the 7:30AM morning production meeting for schedule updates and communicated exceptions.
- High School Education with 2-3 years of Customer Service Experience
- College Degree Preferred.
NCI Building Systems - 2 years ago
NCI Group, INC (NYSE: NCS) is a North American leader in metal buildings and components for the non-residential construction industry...