SunAmerica Retirement Markets (SunAmerica) is a true pioneer in the retirement savings industry, with roots dating to 1890. Today, SunAmerica focuses primarily on meeting Americans' lifetime income needs, continuing to be an innovator in developing guaranteed income solutions. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with the SunAmerica Call Team in Woodland Hills, California.
As a Financial Services Associate in our Call Center, you will use your excellent communication and customer service skills to provide detailed product information, respond to inquiries and solve client issues. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to conduct work that is fulfilling and meaningful. This important and highly visible role is SunAmerica’s “front-line” position that handles customers’ inquiries regarding contract provisions, account balances, transfer of value, allocation changes, and personal data changes. In this role, you will also be reviewing and providing responses regarding customer accounts, advising appropriate departments when corrective action is required, and following up as necessary. (You are a service ambassador providing our customers exceptional service on every call!)
This position reports to a Call Center Manager and will work closely with other call center representatives, operations staff, brokers, attorneys, and insured’s.
- Successfully complete a comprehensive, paid, 6-week training course learning about SunAmerica’s product line, processes, systems and governing regulations.
- Proactively learn aspects of the product line; Gain knowledge of the retirement industry, variable and mutual fund investments; Become subject matter experts on Disbursements, Minimum Distributions, etc.; Familiarity with the IRS rules and limitations with the plan types we service; Acclimatize to continuous updates and changes to products, rules and regulations.
- Ensure each customer interaction provides stellar quality service delivery by handling client inquires regarding: account values, basic changes to personal data, and our website. Efficiently mailing, faxing, and emailing forms to clients. Explicitly review account history with clients.
- Handle inbound calls in rapid succession, simultaneously utilizing up to 5 systems, while striving to handle every customer interaction as successfully as possible.
- Build rapport with internal department contacts and work well with these individuals in problem resolution.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to learn new skills in a short amount of time.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multitask throughout the day.
- Banking and/or financial services experience preferred, but not required.
- Prior call center experience a plus.
- Flexibility for multiple shifts a must! Shift Start Times 5 AM to 8 AM.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial,...