The Customer Service/Dispatcher is responsible for handling billing questions, scheduling, delivery and routing issues with external customers and contracted drivers. Position involves heavy phone contact between external customers and contracted drivers. In addition the position is responsible for billing and data entry tasks.
• Maintain phone communication between external customers and contracted drivers.
• Assist contracted drivers with routing and scheduling deliveries.
• Resolve any customer issues, complaints and answer questions.
• Customer billing and data entry tasks.
• Developing delivery schedules and route plans to facilitate rapid and efficient deliveries to customer under limited time constraints.
• Monitoring progress of delivery routes.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
• Customer Service experience-involving resolving issues and responding to customer requests and questions.
• Able to work flexible days and hours.
• Excellent computer skills.
3PD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All candidates are subject to criminal background and drug screenings
3PD, Inc. - 2 years ago