Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Precision Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric has been serving the Boulder and Denver regions for over 30 years! Our staff of dedicated customer service representatives, technicians, and management support are here to provide our customers with excellent customer service.
Today, Precision specializes in the residential plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical repair and replacement needs of the Boulder and Denver regions. Precision has a 10,000 square foot facility, from which 22 technicians and 12 office staff members will perform over 14,000 service calls this year! The Electrical department was launched in April of 2005 after purchasing Focus Electric, a locally owned Boulder company. More information about our organization can be found on our website: www.precisionplumbing.com
Interact with customers to provide basic information about services, respond to concerns and requests and book residential service calls. Candidate will also provide backup dispatch support. Must have both customer service and dispatching experience, along with a great attitude. Working hours should be flexible – must be willing to work nights & weekends. Industry experience not required.
Customer Service Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service for all inbound phone calls
- Respond promptly to email sales leads and inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding price objections, work quality, scheduling, etc.
- Display outstanding attention to detail while obtaining all relevant information for a service call
- Verify customer information and concerns (who, what, where and when)
- Keep records of customer interactions, comments and actions taken; Update and manage customers' accounts with high level customer management system
- Maintain strong level of communication with internal customer service team and field technicians.
Dispatching Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain knowledge of all jobs, service calls, and installation projects going on
- Organize the daily board of service technicians determining the most efficient method of servicing each customer
- Maintain understanding of specific technicians’ abilities, personalities and geographical locations
- Track the parts required for up-coming service calls. Promptly relay all relevant information to managers and technicians
Education and Experience
- Both customer service and dispatch experience are required
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written
- Keen attention to detail
- Great, attitude
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Ability to tolerate stress in a fast-paced environment
- Paid time off
- Gym Reimbursement
- 401k Match
MEP Jobs - 16 months ago