Record and verify information, process documents and provide customer service and auctioneer support during and after sales of vehicles up for auction.
- Record lane and Simulcast bid amounts and enter customer related data in computer system
- Provide assistance to auctioneer with monitor operation, information verification and bid review
- Process bills of sale as required
- Notify supervisor of customer or system issues in support of efficient resolution and continuation of sale
- Observe all job related safety and health procedures
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
Education & Specialized Knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Effective communications, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to remain focused and composed in fast paced sale day environment
- 6 months to 1 year clerical experience
- Office and/or customer service work experience
Our company values the health and financial well-being of its employees and provides a variety of health care programs, which includes medical, dental, vision, employee and dependent life insurance, long-term disability and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for health care and dependent care expenses. The Company believes financial security in retirement is important and offers a 401(k) Savings Plus Plan as well as company-funded Pension Plan.
Manheim was established in 1945 as a wholesale vehicle auction operation. Today, with 20,000 employees at 106 operating locations in 14 countries, Manheim is the world’s leading provider of vehicle remarketing services. Manheim has set the industry standard for buying and selling used vehicles at live auctions and online. In 2012, Manheim handled nearly 8 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value.
A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim brings together qualified sellers and volume buyers of used vehicles that include automotive dealerships, banks, car rental agencies, car manufacturers and government agencies. Manheim offers its customers a reliable and secure market in which to purchase a variety of vehicles and services that no other remarketing provider can match.
Follow us on the following Social Media websites:
Cox Enterprises - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -
Manheim is a wheeler dealer from way back that trades cars like stocks. With about 145 locations worldwide, the firm is the nation's...