GoodRx is looking for an extremely smart and capable customer service / data specialist. GoodRx is focused on disrupting a huge industry and helping the lives of all Americans. We are a small team funded by top-tier VCs based in Santa Monica, CA.
We are a very low-key but tight-knit group working to solve big problems. Every day we receive emails from people using our consumer service that they were able to purchase life-saving medications because of GoodRx they couldn't previously afford. We are becoming the key medication pricing information used by physicians in the US, and are introducing new tools that will dramatically improve the experience of getting a prescription.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all GoodRx customers by e-mail
- Research and review issues and communicate effective solutions
- Support input and maintenance of prescription drug data
- Impeccable communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated skill using the Microsoft Office suite, with moderate-level expertise in Excel required.
- Self-motivated and ability to work in fast-paced startup environment
- Healthcare experience or knowledge a plus
- 4-year college degree required
This is a full-time position. Individuals only. Companies will not be considered.
GoodRx (goodrx.com) is focused on helping consumers get up to date, accurate information on prescription drug prices. We provide a website and mobile solution for consumers to reduce the costs they pay for prescription drugs. Our mobile app was endorsed by Consumer Reports, and GoodRx has been featured in the Washington Post, LA Times, Financial Times, Forbes, TechCrunch, ABC World News and the Today Show. We also won a Webby. GoodRx's founders include the former VP Product from Facebook and the developer who created the first version of Facebook's photo features.
GoodRx offers full benefits and a flexible work environment in Santa Monica.