Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities.
That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Looking to work with a great company that offers real career paths? If you are a motivated person with exceptional customer service skills, we want to talk to you. Travelers is one of the nation¿s leading insurance service organizations, and we¿re hiring customer care specialists who can excel in our fast-paced work environment.
Insurance Service Representatives build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers and agents. Daily responsibilities include:
Qualified candidates will have:
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls with friendliness, professionalism, and efficiency
- Analyze caller issues to determine best solution
- Inform customers of Travelers products/services and suggest options and new products that suit their needs
- Above all, constant focus on delivering a great customer experience
Training Hours: Monday ¿ Friday, 11:00AM-8:00PM
- Two years of customer service experience with proven ability to provide exceptional service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math, analytical, and computer/keyboard skills
- Solution-oriented attitude with good judgment and willingness to be coached to improve performance
- High school diploma/GED equivalent is required; some college preferred
- Prior insurance industry experience is not required
Working Hours: Monday ¿ Friday, 11:00AM-8:00PM with the ability to work Saturdays on a rotational basis
Compensation: Base salary starting at $30K ¿ eligible for quarterly incentive upon training completion
Travelers employees are driven, passionate, and the reason for our growing success. We offer competitive salary and great benefits, including medical, dental, life, and vision coverage beginning day one; 401(k) plan with company match, pension plan, and paid vacation/holidays. We maintain a high-energy culture that encourages your professional development through training, individual coaching, and comprehensive employee support.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
We actively promote a drug-free workplace.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We actively promote a drug-free workplace.