Customer Service/Claims Representative needed for vibrant, growing enterprise to provide customers with a high level of customer care and to ensure their claim is handled properly and timely. They will be responsible for answering inbound calls and generating outbound calls to customers relating to any inquiry regarding our product line of bedding essentials, claims question or warranty questions relative to issues such as: starting an initial claim, missing paperwork, and providing detailed follow-up. Additionally, the CSR may be responsible for scheduling services for various product lines and follow up to ensure that customers are being serviced properly. |
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- A minimum of basic knowledge of MS Office skills and Excel
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a constructive problem-solving attitude while dealing with time demands.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Solid customer service experience essential including the ability to calmly resolve complicated client issues and maintain a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Must be extremely flexible and able to rapidly change priorities.
- Ability to interact effectively with others.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team
- Minimum 3 years in fast pasted inbound and out bound call center environment.
- Superior data entry and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills desired
- Fluency in both English and Spanish in verbal and written communications
- Claims Warranty Experience A+
- Outgoing personality and a collaborative team player