Certified Laboratories, an accredited and nationally-recognized contract food testing laboratory located in Plainview, NY has a full-time employment opportunity available for a Customer Service Representative. This position works closely with all Certified Laboratories' departments, clients and FDA agencies to successfully prepare, complete and forward all documentation relative to FDA sampling, testing and reporting.
- Takes orders from importers/brokers on food shipments under FDA detentions.
- Works with the Company's various laboratories to ensure that work is completed in a timely manner.
- Interacts with government agency compliance personnel regarding the work that was performed.
- Submits lab reports to FDA in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to prioritize and be able to follow established procedures. Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook). We require a minimum of 2 years of prior customer service experience.
- Must be able to communicate professionally with customers both written and verbally.
- Must have strong time management skills.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
Certified Laboratories, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. We provide a professional working environment and a competitive benefits package that includes a medical plan and 401(k).
Only candidates that are currently legally eligible to work in the United States will be considered. Please note that due to the high volume of responses, only selected candidates will be contacted.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.certified-laboratories.com
Monster - 14 months ago