Completes orders and invoices by receiving, processing, verifying, and calculating data.
AS400 experience a plus
- Receives orders by calling for voice messages; sorting faxes and e-mails; bursting orders; calculating totals; organizing documents for entry.
- Enters orders by inputting data into the order system; verifying addresses; flagging for price, promotion, and credit-limit problems.
- Forwards orders by routing orders to warehouse, laboratory, and sample orders.
- Verifies shipments by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Prepares invoices by calculating charges; making necessary cuts; entering release numbers and shipping dates into database; placing orders in ready status; ordering invoices from computer invoicing system; mailing invoices.
- Generates credit memos by ordering memos from computer credit system.
- Forwards information by reading and routing correspondence.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Data Entry Skills, Organization, Attention to Detail, General Math Skills, Productivity, Independence, Telephone Skills, Word Processing , Documentation Skills, Dependability, Reporting Research Results
LocalEyeSite.com - 16 months ago