About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to assume the role of Customer Service Supervisor in our Smyrna, TN location.
This position is the voice of the Smyrna plant to our sales organization and customer. Clear and concise communication is critical in this role.
• Responding to customer inquiries
• Attending daily production meetings
• Communicating order statuses to project mgrs and customers
• Communicating order delays in advance of the Original ship date; explaining why the original ship date cannot be met.
• Contacting project mgrs when orders are missing critical information
• Work with sales, carrier and shipping department on critical deliveries or when re-cosigning shipments
• Secure ship short approval on requests from manufacturing on component shortages. Coordinate with purchasing on material ship dates and ensure shortage is complete
• Coordinating customer witness test visits; handling pre-visit logistics & hosting the visit
This position is also responsible for the supervision of hourly associates in parts, MCC kitting and shipping. Day to day responsibilities as a supervisor include leading safety, service, and productivity initiatives with hourly associates.
BS in Business or Customer Relations
2-3 years experience in the manufacturing environment,
supervisory experience with hourly associates preferred
Proficient with using computers and familiar with applications (Q2C, COT, SAL, access, excel).
Excellent verbal and writing skills
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric - 18 months ago
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...