Do you have what it takes to be an “INTRA-Preneur”?
• Are you entrepreneurial minded, resourceful, and fully engaged in life?
• Are you positive, passionate, and committed to continuous personal growth?
Would you like to learn from some of the most successful entrepreneurs in America as recognized by Inc. Magazine, whose real estate investment company has also been featured on A&E's hit TV show Flip This House?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you may be qualified.
FortuneBuilders (FB) is experiencing explosive growth and is always seeking “A Players”. We strive to hire the “Best of the Best”, and we have to turn down about 95% of those who apply, so the best way to improve your chances is to get to know us and be sure we are a match before applying.
As we are SUPER busy and attract a lot of attention, PLEASE only apply if you are qualified and “fired up” to be part of our unique family. Please complete the application in full, as incomplete applications will not be considered. Thank you for your diligence and attention to detail.
Take a walk through one of FB's offices in San Diego with CEO Than Merrill.
(We have expanded considerably since this video was taken).
2012 Year in Review - Lifestyles of the FB "Intrapreneur"
The RealeFlow team is a laid back, yet fast moving and super talented group of entrepreneurial minded professionals who are committed to continuous personal and professional growth and making a difference in the world. Join us!
What will you do?
In this role the Customer Service Advocate will:
• Handle outbound and inbound calls to follow up with existing customers and leads
• Convert calls and Save customers to continue to use our Real Estate CRM Software
• Handle customer service questions and issues as necessary and Coach them on how to use and adopt the CRM database tools in their business
• Become a power-user of the software and transfer that knowledge to customers
What competencies/skills/personality traits do you need to have?
• Resourcefulness to find solutions to problems regarding technology
• Disciplined with proven patterns of hard work
• Must have great phone, email, and rapport building skills
• Excellent customer service skills and attitude
• Proactive and self starter attitude. Self motivated
• Productive fast thinker
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Must have strong communication skills
• Ability to type at least 30 wpm
• Tech savvy; fast learner with a self sufficient attitude
• Personality Skills: Eager to learn, detail oriented, resourceful
• Proactive in seeking opportunities to do your job more effectively
What are your first year accountabilities?
• High level of Customer Satisfaction
• Increase customer loyalty by increasing software use conversion from trial to paid customers
• Establish a system for training other representatives in an effort to establish the same conversion metrics
• Become a subject matter expert for our tools
We prefer you to have experience in the following areas:
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required. Some College preferred, but not required
• Some college education or college degree preferred
• 1 year past Customer Service, Telesales, Customer Support, or Call Center experience in a similar type of role
•Ability to learn and use Web-based database CRM software
At RealeFlow, you'll be challenged daily to improve yourself, and take on your position as if it was your own business. You'll be rewarded by working in one of the most fertile environments for entrepreneurial growth on the planet. RealeFlow sparks the entrepreneurial spirit to help people live up to their true potential. Are you up to the challenge?
FortuneBuilders, Inc. - 17 months ago
FortuneBuilders is the premier real estate investment education company in the country. Ranked by Inc. Magazine’s prestigious Inc500...