: Bluegreen Vacation Services is looking to hire positive individuals full of energy for their busy call center. Whether you are looking to start or change your career, Bluegreen Corp wants you! If you love helping others, have exceptional customer service skills and a drive to grow with a rapidly growing company – send us your resume! Due to the large number of applicants, not all applicants are guaranteed interviews – so make sure you stand out!
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Assisting guests with questions/concerns about vacations, resorts, and travel plans in a professional and upbeat manner
- Booking vacation travel dates and adding additional nights, rooms, or upgrades when available
- Maintaining a level of courteous professionalism at all times
- Expression of empathy to dissatisfied guests and ability to do all possible to accommodate guests needs
- Understanding of company policies and knowledge of company services
- Must be able to commit to M-F 2-11pm and Saturdays 10-630pm. FT. Sundays and one weekday off.
THE GOOD STUFF!
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- 35-40 WAM (you will be tested at interview)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Upbeat and energetic
- Ability to communicate clearly and with empathy
- At least 1 year Customer Service experience
- Call center experience is a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] PLEASE ATTACH RESUME
- Paid Training
- Earn $9- $10.50 per hour
- Benefits and PTO after 90 days
- Discounted Resort Stays after 90 days
- Paid holidays
- Brand new office with break room, free coffee and on-site deli
Bluegreen is a drug-free workplace.
Founded in 1966, Bluegreen has always provided opportunities for busy families to slow down, relax and share time together.