United Service Agent (Customer Service Representative)
- Inbound service calls from members and/or providers with questions related to, but not limited to, health benefits, eligibility status/issues, claims inquiries, requests for member materials, primary care physician changes, prescription coverage, prescription benefits, and ID cards.
- Provide objective information pertaining to coverage, annual notice of change, pharmacy/network coverage, and drug formularies
- Ensures proactive customer service with the highest degree of courtesy and telephone etiquette
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
“Our vision is to be seen as world class in the eyes of our clients by providing superior service through integrated outsourcing solutions.” – Jack LeFort, Founder and CEO
- A background in customer service in a call center is required strong customer service skills.
- Internal candidates must have met their program’s quality and compliance goals consistently for the past 3 months
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Internal Candidates must be in current position for 6 months with good attendance
- Must be in good standing (no current disciplinary action or performance improvement plan, based on program specific processes)
- Experience using Internet, Windows applications (Word, Excel) and eMailservices (Outlook)
- Excellent verbal communication skills (vocabulary and articulation)
- Ability to express assurance/confidence and empathy.
- Ability to not only understand complex Medicare programs, but to be able to explain/articulate these programs to callers in ways that are clear, correct and objective
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Connextions - 4 months ago
Connextions wants its clients to be connected. The firm helps mostly health insurance and health care providers (but also businesses and the...