- Hanover, PA---North Hanover Mall, 00221
Job Title: Customer Service Associate – Custom Decorating
Over 110 years ago, James Cash Penney founded his company on the principle of treating customers the way he wanted to be treated: Fair and Square. Today, rooted in this rich legacy, we are re-imagining every aspect of our business in order to reclaim our birthright and become America’s favorite store. The truth is, we’re fine with growing old. We’re not fine with growing stale. So we are throwing open the windows and letting in some fresh air. With 1,100 stores and jcp.com, we’re focused on delivering an exciting, new shopping experience that is in sync with the rhythm of our customers’ lives through exceptionally curated merchandise, artful presentation and unmatched customer service. Most critical to our success is enlisting the industry’s best talent to fuel our transformation and help change the way America shops for good.
Providing and creating a legendary experience for all jcp customers. As an associate with Americas favorite retailer you will join a dynamic team that takes pride in giving all our customers excellent service. Work daily one on one with associates and customers at Americas favorite place to work.
• High energy / Positive attitude
• Legendary customer focus
• Excellent interpersonal abilities with both associates and customers
• Continuous training for development and growth while achieving operational excellence.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
• Provide outstanding customer service that delivers a shopping environment that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectation.
• Actively engages customers and associates.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Maintains SET-Sell core standards, assists with stock replenishment and stock counts as necessary, straightens merchandise, performs fitting room recovery, and assures a neat and orderly shopping environment for the customer.
JCPenney - 18 months ago
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...