Keep-Fill, a national distributor of maintenance, repair and operation products, is searching for a Customer Service Associate for our Columbus, OH location. We are looking for a detail-oriented, hardworking, motivated, and customer focused individual.
Our Customer Service Associate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our sales rep and customers via phone, email or fax, processing orders and providing quotes on pricing, products, etc., researching and sourcing parts, and processing credit card transactions.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Has a high school diploma, or equivalent.
• Has prior customer service experience.
• Has computer knowledge in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.
• Has 10 Key experience.
• Has excellent name/number perception skills.
• Has the ability to perform several tasks simultaneously.
• Has the ability to respond quickly to problems, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Has the ability to communicate with co-workers, supervisors, and managers; in both written and verbal form.
• Understands the meaning of CUSTOMER SERVICE
Keep-Fill offers a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, company sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off (PTO), a business casual dress code and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kimball Midwest - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...