Robison & Smith is one of the largest and most up-to-date commercial laundry and dry-cleaning operations in New York State. Our Textile Services division delivers linen, uniform, and other facility services to customers across the state.
The Customer Service Coordinator (CSC) drives customer loyalty through response to inbound customer calls and proactive outbound calls. The CSC coordinates the flow of information to and from the Service Department and follows up with customers to ensure satisfactory resolution. Engages existing customers in sampling of additional products and services to achieve route growth. Performs other duties as required, such as occasional field activities, and reports to the RSM (Regional Service Manager).
- In a courteous and professional manner, respond to customer service needs according to company policy and procedures.
- Make outbound calls or respond to inbound calls, performing such tasks as audits, up-selling opportunities, problem resolution, sales lead referral, customer follow-up and processing order requests.
- Coordinate the flow of information within the Service Department, maintain call logs and files, check night messages, contact personnel as appropriate, print daily reports and arrange deliveries.
- Ensure customer loyalty and outstanding customer service, all with a sense of urgency. Build relationships, communicate openly, educate customers, manage customer needs and proactively resolve concerns in cooperation with supervision.
- Coordinate route and delivery scheduling with Route Supervision and RSM (daily and route optimization).
- Prepare, distribute and track Welcome packets, renewals, service agreements, daily/weekly reports, and other paperwork.
- Occasionally work in the field to complete Service calls, Special Deliveries, and Inventories using a company vehicle.
- Follow written and verbal instructions, attend meetings and perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- Assist other departments with daily tasks as needed, including but not limited to: A/R and Collections, Ordering/Vendor Relations, Sales Support, Production Support, etc.
Monday - Friday 7am - 430pm
High school diploma required.
- This position requires sitting and talking on the phone for the entire shift.
- Must have an outgoing personality with a pleasant phone voice and the ability to deal with difficult customers in a calm professional manner.
- PC skills & proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to learn other company-specific computer programs/systems.
- Will be required to occasionally stoop, pull, push, lift, reach overhead and/or move loaded carts of linen.
- Must be able to add & subtract accurately, recognize colors & sizes, comprehend English and read/write English legibly.
- Valid & Clean Driver License required.
- Clean criminal background check required.
Salaried (Dependent on Experience) with opportunity for commission
Robison & Smith, Inc. - 4 months ago
Robison & Smith is one of the largest and most up-to-date commercial laundry and drycleaning operations in New York State. One of our...