Uline – |
Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over
800 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Click here to learn more.
Customer Service Management Trainee
Up to $22 per hour, based on experience
Uline seeks Customer Service Management Trainees at its Chicago Branch in Waukegan, IL.
HOURS: Candidate must be flexible. Can range between 8:00AM to 10:00PM. One weekend workday required after training.
- Manage a team of customer service reps on a daily basis.
- Participate in a rotational training program covering all aspects of customer service.
- Set goals and provide mentoring / coaching.
- Perform quality monitoring on team members and provide feedback.
- Audit department processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Assist in the recruiting process to fill Customer Service positions.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excel at verbal communications, listening, feedback, delegation, fostering teamwork and multi-tasking.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
In 1980, after recognizing a local need for a shipping supply distributor, Liz and Dick Uihlein started Uline from their basement. Their...