Three men were laying brick. The first was asked, "What are you doing?”
He answered, "Laying some brick."
The second man was asked, "What are you working for?"
He answered, "Five dollars a day."
The third man was asked, "What are you doing?”
He answered, "I am helping to build a great cathedral."
Which man are you?
- Charles Schwab (1862 - 1939)
We are looking only for one of these types of team members. Can you guess which one?
We love people who know how to make our customers’ day!
Every smile, every handshake, every warm hello, every genuine expression of care and service to our customers and to each other…This is Battery Systems!
If you are a person who brightens a room, if you help team members to succeed, if you are a builder of good relationships, if you enjoy working to solve customers’ problems, if you know what you are good at and like doing it, if you have references of supervisors and coworkers that will vouch for you, and have a history of expression of our values then we are interested.
If you meet the following requirements, then we want to look into our being a match in reply to your expressed interest.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Driver’s license with a clean driving record
· Ability to lift and move 70 pounds on a regular basis
· History of working face to face with customers and generating praise (a history of successful sales is not required, but highly favored, as talented salespeople often find opportunity to grow with us)
· Advanced knowledge of safe and courteous driving procedures, methods, and techniques
· General knowledge of customer service procedures, methods, and techniques
· General knowledge of material handling procedures, methods, and techniques
· Basic knowledge of HAZCOMM safety procedures, methods, and techniques
· Advanced skill level in serving people
· Advanced skill level in safe work habits
· Advanced skill level in organization / orderliness
· Advanced skill in operating manual pallet jack, ladders, dolly, and other material handling tools
· General skill in operating manual hand tools
· Basic skill level in e-mail, word processing, database, and spreadsheet applications
· Basic skill level in English composition (proper word use, structure, and grammar)
· Basic skill level in keyboarding (accurate at 20 wpm)
· Advanced ability to interface and work effectively with a wide variety of people; able to handle grievances with professional etiquette
· Advanced ability to follow defined process steps with high repeatability
· General ability to read, write, and speak English with good pronunciation and word use
· Advanced value for integrity
· Advanced value for expression of a customer-centric attitude
· Advanced value for courtesy
· Advanced value for promptness
· Advanced value for attentiveness
· Advanced value for expression of a positive attitude
· Advanced value for continuous improvement
· Advanced value for team advancement
· Advanced value for wellness, health and safety
· Advanced value for highly accurate, consistently on-time work
Apply with a Quality Employer:
Battery Systems is growing! A privately owned business established in 1955, Battery Systems has grown consistently and rapidly over the past 50 years, and has plans for substantial growth in the current year and beyond. As one of the nation’s largest and most successful battery and power solutions distributors, we are highly selective in choosing new members of our team. We work hard to continue to generate better and better teams, and, as a part of this process, our hiring procedure is extensive. Candidates with approved resumes can expect a minimum of three interviews and a project assignment evaluation for any position. Will you be among the best?
What do we offer?
We currently offer an attractive compensation plan and the opportunity to seek participation in a health plan, a robust wellness plan, a 401(k) plan, a life insurance plan, provisions for vacation and holiday pay, and a great work atmosphere!
For Your Action:
If qualified, please apply and submit your resume at . Background and drug testing will be required. EOE
Battery Systems - 13 months ago