MediLogix, LLC is a national DME provider of specialty equipment and respiratory products and services to skilled nursing facilities and hospice providers. MediLogix is an equal opportunity employer and hires highly motivated, self-directed individuals who are willing to grow with the company as a Service/Delivery Technician. This is an excellent entry level position for a career-minded, hard-working individual. This is an hourly position with paid holidays, PTO, and insurance options.
Description of Responsibilities
Customer Service Associates are responsible for performing day to day activites in his or her area, including delivery, pick ups, and troubleshooting. CSAs are also responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment in their warehouse/storage and facilities and prompt data reporting of equipment movement, Fixed Asset data, vehicle and activity information, and incoming purchase orders.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Associate include the following:
1. On-call hours in the evenings and on weekends, but mostly will consist of day trips during the week.
2. Travel within the territory as necessary.
3. Delivery, pick-up and service of specialty medical equipment and respiratory equipment for skilled nursing facilities in the surrounding area using company provided cell phone, vehicle and fuel.
4. Maintain a clean, well-organized warehouse.
5. Follow policies and procedures as they relate to the Customer Service Associate position.
6. Promote the company’s image, products, and services when appropriate.
1. Clinical experience in a health care setting is a plus, but not required.
2. Ability to work independently and productively without close supervision.
3. Flexible schedule for on-call hours, overtime and emergencies.
4. Professional appearance.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Organized and punctual.
7. Able to deliver excellent customer service.
8. Must be at least 21 years of age.
9. Excellent driving record. Minimal moving violations and no DUI/DWI convictions in the past 5 years.
10. Must be able to pass drug test and have a clean criminal history.
11. Experience driving a box truck.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions in this job description:
The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time.
Must be comfortable with driving extensively, walking, bending, kneeling and standing.
The employee is required to use hands to operate machinery and office equipment.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Monster - 7 months ago