- 1st shift, 8:30am-5:30pm, M-F, some Saturdays
- Business to business environment, wholesale tires.
- Positive and effective communication skills.
- Be able to communicate over the phone and in person.
- Provide a high level of customer service to walk-in customers.
- Answer phones.
- Must be excellent with Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Valid driver's license
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Physically able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Complete a background screening which includes driving, credit and criminal history
- Complete a drug screen and physical
Drive your Career in the Automotive Industry!
Celebrating 70 successful years!
Clark Tire is an established, regional automotive company...