We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for our Worcester, MA location!
1. Must respond quickly and professionally to customer telephone questions and concerns while maintaining the required performance standards.
2. Process customer orders for delivery. Orders should be entered live into the company system.
3. Obtaining complete and accurate patient demographics and billing information including patient insurance and medical information for third-party carriers.
4. Position requires the ability to successfully offer promotional products to customers.
5. Must provide timely and accurate follow-up to telephone inquiries.
6. Provide feedback to supervisor regarding trends.
7. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple demands.
8. Must be able to work prolonged periods of sitting and use of headset, keyboard and terminal.
9. Perform special projects on an as needed basis for management.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements:
1. High School Diploma, BA or BS preferred
2. Minimum 3-5 years Customer Service experience
3. Familiarity with medical terminology preferred
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Sales experience preferred
6. Fluent in Spanish welcomed
Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...