- Develop strong professional relationships with Sales Operations, Purchasing, and field offices.
-Resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Fulfill literature and sample requests as required.
-Receive and process all inquiries related to order entry.
- Process all incoming requests for shipment information from both internal and external based customers.
- Issuing “Return Good Authorizations.”
- Communicating with our Logistics Department.
- Process all incoming purchase orders.
- Manage claims with freight companies and customers.
- Process all customer leads.
- Process order complements through to resolution.
- Grow with us: Teach and train new associates as they join the Customer Service team.
- Understanding of what it takes to provide good customer service.
- Ability to follow through on complex projects.
- Excellent phone presence and developed communication skills.
- Analytical and technical mind with a bias for action
-At least 3 years of related customer service experience with a preference for account management experience or Customer service experience for a Retail Home Improvement company No CALL CENTER PLEASE
- Ability to multi-task and remain self-motivated in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Proficient MS Office skills required
- Exposure to AS/400 or other ERP systems is preferred.
Interlake Mecalux offers excellent benefits including:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Excellent insurance including medical, dental, vision, life/disability.
- Robust 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- The invaluable opportunity to work for a growing, global company that values continuous process improvements and promotes from within.
Interlake Mecalux, Inc. - 5 months ago