JOB POSTING TEMPLATE
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Rep -Commercial
Post Date: 02/01/13
Pay Rate: $18
THE RIGHT STAFF has an opportunity for a candidate with strong international customer service skills to work in a Commercial Customer Service position with a manufacturing company in a temp to hire position, Monday thru Friday, in the Bloomington area making $18.00/hour
*** APPLY NOW ONLINE: http://www.Therightstaff.Info/application.Htm. ***
To apply for this position, please send your MS Word resume to email@example.com today for immediate consideration! All interested applicants must register with THE RIGHT STAFF, http://www.Therightstaff.com/. We thank all interested candidates, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Responsible for the accuracy and handling of the commercial items on Domestic and International customer orders. Works directly with customers, DEC Offices and sales personnel on order issues and is responsible for problem analysis and resolution.
Major Job Functions:
1. Responsible for Customer Order execution from receipt to shipment.
2. Analyze and structure order to ensure customer requirements are met and executed per the Contract.
3. Review shipping requirements and determine carrier, service type and freight payment terms. Create order shipping instructions.
4. Review INCOTERMS - communicate and resolve conflicts with customer.
5. Work Issues in a timely manner that are preventing the order from shipment on time to customer request date or promise date.
6. Complete customer and order export screening (prohibited parties, embargoed, countries, end user and end use
7. Issue Return Material Identification (RMI) numbers when required.
Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of two years relevant experience required.
International Customer Service
Strong computer skills, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Must have excellent written and verbal skills
Must have excellent written and verbal skills, and an open attitude for continuous improvement. Ability to perform under stress and meet guidelines, to work cooperatively and respectfully with others, to work (when necessary) overtime and weekends, to come to work promptly and regularly, and the ability to take and follow orders is essential. Must be able to perform essential job functions safely and work within established company guidelines.
The Right Staff - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard