The basic duty of this position is to input all information, from customers and technicians, required to process service and supply calls. As well as assist in administrative tasks and group monitoring as needed.
1) Maintain an average talk time of one minute thirty seconds or less on live calls.
2) Maintain a team average hold time of 20 Seconds or less on live calls.
3) Maintain a team Grade of Service of 72% or better on live calls.
4) Contribute to handling 15% or more of Communications Center Activity. (includes shop calls)
5) Maintain an individual Supply Call Average of 18 or more per day.
6) Maintain an average error rate on Supplies of 5% or less and on Service 0.2% or less
7) Handle a minimum of 60 Live Calls or more per day.
8) Contribute to handling 17% or more of MWA activity.
9) Maintain a team average of 80% or better on loading MWA calls within 10 minutes of message.
10) Monitor and Complete MWA Error Reports & Requests from Outlook CommCenter Email.
11) Complete 1 Customer Survey per workday.
12) Group Monitoring.
13) Be responsible for completing 3 or more Administrative Duties.
14) Good multi tasking skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
15) Perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
16) Type proposals, correspondence, memos, forms, envelopes and other items as requested.
17) Maintain and distribute accounts as directed by Sales Manager through sales database (Soaring).
18) Run service histories; pull all information on equipment through OMD database.
19) Handle copying projects as needed.
20) Answer phones and take lead calls for sales reps.
21) Prepare new sales reps’ desks; clean out desks when a sales rep leaves.
22) Greet any customers/guests/deliveries coming in.
23) Handle filing as needed.
1) Excellent keyboarding & Ten-key skills.
2) Ability to move well throughout the Windows environment and use short cut keys.
4) Positive attitude.
5) Good Communication skills.
6) Good organizational skills.
7) Maintain dress code.
8) Basic Knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
9) Working Knowledge of MWA and OMD (on site training)
10) Must be willing to participate in our After Hours Service Program as needed.
11) Must be willing to cross train in other departments of Metro Sales.
1) High School Diploma or equivalent.
2) Customer service experience.