Position responsibilities include, handling high-level technology related customer inquiries (80% email 20% phone), coordinate and schedule meetings, product shipping logistics, remote installation and travel logistics, prioritize incoming communication, assist in the preparation of weekly operational meeting. Work on updating Customer Relationship Management software system (CRM Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics ). The successful candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills and have a systematic approach to organizing workload.
There is excellent potential for advancement.
- Providing sales support to ten sales representatives located throughout the country in different time zones
- Supporting channel partner system ensuring proper documentation is exchanged
- Generate weekly pipeline and forecast reports for the sales team using Salesforce.com
- Assisting in presentation preparation and prices quotations.
- Manage sales orders and provide status to partners and/or manager
- Continually learn about new industry products
- Superb support of our customers no compromises!
- Superb interpersonal communication skills, self-starter and Sharp
- Excellent interpersonal and phone skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Understand our business, marketing materials,and the unique point of difference and our products / services.
- Provide support to customers that come into the office for monthly meetings or training
Experience and Education:
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 years experience with customer support / sales / retail sales
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs
- Listening, creative thinker, decision making acumen, problem solver, takes responsibility, demonstrates personal integrity & honesty.
ORS Partners, LLC. is a provider of on-demand Outsourced Recruiting Services (ORS), and is comprised of the regions top professional recruiters hired to build and scale emerging technology and middle-market companies along with Fortune 100 companies . ORS Partners is a wholly-owned portfolio company of Cross X Platform (CXP).
ORS Partners - 5 months ago