We are an independent franchisee of Aaron’s, and are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
Aaron’s provides a fun and positive environment for our associates and a place where building relationships with our customers is key! As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a key role in the success of the store through: in-store sales, telephone sales, direct marketing, new customer growth and renewal payment processing in the store. Additionally, our Customer Service Representatives ensure showroom floors are well-maintained and provide a warm, friendly environment for our customers. Strong organizational and administrative skills are also critical as this position is responsible for maintaining customer files and processing customer transactions. At Aaron’s the difference is personal. Connect with us today and see what we have to offer!
Responsible for maintaining administrative organization, customer files and processing customer transactions. Major emphasis on in-store sales, telephone sales, direct marketing, new customer growth and renewal payment processing in the store. Plays key role in the upkeep of the showroom floor as per the first up system. This position reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- The Acquisition and Maintenance of Customers
- Accept and process current customer payments
- Process Order Forms and references
- Input customer information into the store computer for new lease agreements
- Update customer information and account status in the store’s computer system
- Answer incoming telephone calls and route them to appropriate person-as per the first up system.
- File and maintain customer folders and records
- Assist customers on the showroom floor
- Direct customer opportunities immediately to the Sales Manager-as it relates to sales and service.
- Maintain the appearance and organization of the customer transaction counter
- Assist in the maintenance of the showroom through cleaning, organizing, merchandising, and pricing as per the first up system and as directed by management
- Maintain regular mailing campaign
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required for daily customer contact as well as professional appearance
- Computer operations ability, good communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong sales skills-showroom and telephone and a high energy level
Satisfactory MVR (driving record), physical and drug screen, criminal background investigation with job performance reference check and required testing