To support the customer in such a manner as to make it a pleasure to work with Jiffy-tite and to make them want to continue to place more business with Jiffy-tite. To project a courteous, pleasant, professional image on the telephone and in face to face interactions with our customers, vendors and employees. To serve the customer to such an extent as to raise their confidence level in the capabilities of the Company. Our customer care mission statement is to protect, serve and grow our customer base.
Essential Job Duties:
· Develop relationships with customers via routine communications including, but not limited to, product information, literature, notices and faxes.
· Process customer quotes which includes receiving, entering, researching, meeting with managers and replying in a timely manner.
· Perform order processing for assigned customers; includes reviewing incoming orders, determining product availability and delivery timing, replying and corresponding to customer requests and changes and adhering to formal procedures for entry, status, maintenance, acknowledgments, expediting, filing and maintaining a history for customer orders.
· Participate and contribute in new product development process (APQP).
· Approve print routings.
· Analyze trends and patterns for material requirements.
· Assist the Quality Manager in coordinating and administering all customer discrepancy issues.
· Perform customer account maintenance.
· Participate in prototype reviews to ensure customer expectations are met.
· Develop customer specific procedures when necessary to meet the individual needs of each customer.
· Develop an interpersonal relationship with key customers to build their trust and confidence in Jiffy-tite.
· Other duties as assigned
Education & Skills Required:
Two-year Certification from college or technical school- Required.
Five years’ experience in a Customer Support Representative role- Strongly preferred.
One to Two years industry-related experience- Preferred.
Strong customer focus
Excellent verbal communication/interpersonal skills
Excellent written communication skills
Strong listening skills
Focus on quality/attention to detail
Ability to multi-task
Strong problem solving skills
Excellent follow-up and documentation skills
Ability to resolve conflict
Ability to perform project management
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs and internet
Ability to travel approximately 5%
Jiffy-tite Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, handicap or any legally protected status .
Jiffy-tite - 13 months ago