About Perfect Memorials
Perfect Memorials is the industry leading online retailer of memorial products. Since our founding in 2001, our company has experienced rapid growth along with the increased interest and popularity of cremation and alternatives to traditional burial. Our company’s mission and focus is on providing high quality memorial products at extremely competitive prices, while maintaining the highest level of customer service and satisfaction to our customers during their difficult time.
As Perfect Memorials continues to experience rapid growth and success, we as a company are poised to change and adapt to all of the challenges that come along with that continued success. We encourage all employees to offer regular feedback and new ideas regarding policies and procedures that will help us better their work environment, create positive change, and strengthen our company. At Perfect Memorials you are given the chance to be defined by your unique individual talents, not your position.
We provide a fast paced, challenging work environment that is well-suited to individuals who are detail oriented and can easily adapt to an ever-changing set of challenges and goals.
Communication with customers is handled exclusively through phone, e-mail and live chat support.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Job security (not affected by the recession)
- Complete medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- $300 sign-on bonus contingent upon a successful completion of a 90-day review
- 90-day review with a potential pay increase based on performance
- Paid holidays
- Unused vacation can be paid out or rolled over at the end of the year (no “use it or lose it”)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Consistent growth and career advancement opportunities
- Casual work environment
- Answer 50-80 inbound calls daily
- Respond to customer emails
- Processing customer orders
- Problem solving (follow-up with customers and vendors to resolve problems and answer questions)
- Process and inspect returns
- Side projects
Please apply at the link below:
- 40+ hours a week (rotating shifts/flexibility is required)
- Must be detailed oriented
- Typing speed of 40+wpm
- Professional phone manner
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Minimum of 1-2 years prior customer service experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes in a fast paced environment
- Be willing and eager to work outside of the initial job description
Perfect Memorials and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Perfect...