SABIC Innovative Plastics has a tremendous opportunity in Huntersville, NC as a Customer Service Representative. This Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all external and internal customers. Ideal candidate would ensure that customers receive best in class service through proactive calls, general correspondence with customers and collaboration with other departments.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter and detailed oriented with strong customer service and problem solving skills, able to support and lead multiple projects through implementation and possess a demonstrated track record of achieving results and customer service excellence. In addition, the candidate must be able to operate in a highly-matrixed environment, communicate with all levels of the organization, influence and gain commitment, and continuously develop the talent around them.
SABIC Innovative Plastics employees experience a unique working environment and the stability of an established industry leader combined with interesting opportunities to learn and grow. We take pride in offering a competitive salary and benefits package, reward & recognition, and personal / professional development that provide promotional opportunities. Once on board, we will provide you with the tools and the flexibility to create your own career path. We will also give you the training to continue improving upon your skills and knowledge. SABIC’s multiple business units give employees more avenues to broaden their skill set through working with different products, services and client groups.
Some of the other career opportunities this position may lead to include, but not limited to:
• Supply Chain
• Customer Service Leadership
• Process Improvement
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Build strong customer relationships, loyalty and retention through exceptional sales/service and the presentation, awareness and understanding of our active product portfolio
• Drive customer centricity and growth of existing account base through proactive customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Utilize analytical skills to drive process improvements and customer focus throughout Supply Chain.
• Place outbound calls to new and existing accounts identifying opportunities, decision maker(s) and related customer service needs
• Passionately drive process excellence visibility and awareness across supply chain.
• Balances cost and service in the best interest of both customer and company.
• Prospect for increased volume and generating new leads and helping close new business at new and existing customers
• Proactively review buying patterns of customers to understand demand spikes up or down and obtaining market intelligence that can be shared through the organization.
• Analyzing customer erosion data to allow us to maintain or secure new orders.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant, professional work experiences is required
• 2+ years in a business environment
• Ability to work in a dynamic, flexible environment where priorities are continually changing.
• Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (especially Excel/Word) and web-based applications
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple PC applications
• Ability to interact with the customer in a helpful and friendly manner and to understand customer needs
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to set priorities and manage time in a dynamic work environment
• Good problem solving, analytical and math skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to work West Coast hours of 10am-7pm EST if needed
- You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option on this page.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Previous 6-Sigma / Lean training or knowledge
• Customer Service experience in an e-Business or B2B environment
• Demonstrated technical aptitude
• Demonstrated process improvement mindset with the capability to drive enhancements throughout the function
• Degree in supply chain management or logistics. Knowledge and understanding of supply chain process, materials planning, and logistics.
• Developed business acumen
• APICS certification or working towards APICS certification
SABIC Innovative Plastics - 21 months ago