Our local neighborhood locations provide Computer Repair, Data Recovery, New Computer Systems, Wireless Networking, Computer Networking and Computer Help to both Home and Business clients. We focus on our customers needs when it comes to Computer Repair and other services and are always looking for the best people in the industry to help achieve our high customer satisfaction goals. Our ability to continue to win awards for our computer repair services and our #1 ranking by various computer repair ranking companies are because of the people and processes we employ. If you are looking to work in a fast paced environment in the Computer Repair industry with one of the fastest growing chains in the country, then Data Doctors just might be the place for you! We look forward to hearing from you and hope you take the time to apply with our organization. If you're serious about being a part of a growing computer repair organization, Data Doctors may be just what the doctor ordered.
- Answer general questions about the services Data Doctors offers, answer the phones, check-in/check-out customers' systems, customer service and day-to-day operations of the store.
- STRONG customer service skills / experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- High School diploma
- Valid driver's license
- General computer knowledge
- self-motivated with a desire to advance
- Flexible work schedule, paid days off, purchase benefits, company vehicle (some candidates), medical/dental benefits (not available in all locations)
Data Doctors - 18 months ago