Customer Service Representative - 22911 St Road 54 - Store 03148
ABOUT THE JOB
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in the world! And schedules that work with you, not against you? That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
We are searching for qualified customer service reps with personality and people skills. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer service representative to management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
You must be 16 years of age or older.
General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions. Ability to communicate
verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the
phone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and
telephone skills to take and process orders.
- Motor coordination between eyes
and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when
removing trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store temperatures range
from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas.
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside. Fumes from
food odors. Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
- Sharp edges
and moving mechanical parts.
- Talking and hearing on telephone.
- Near and mid-range vision for
most in-store tasks.
- Depth perception.
- Ability to differentiate between hot and
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work
alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards,
deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgements and decisions.
including, but not limited to the following:
ost tasks are performed from a standing position.
urfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process
areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 48".
For short distances for short durations
Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are
unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include
cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of
up to 3' x 1.5'.
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up
to 72" high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the
workstation to storage shelves.
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds
is carried from the storage room to the front of the store.
- Trays of pizza dough
are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12
pounds per tray.
- To move trays which are placed on dollies. A
stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24" - 30" and requires a force of up
to 7.5 pounds to push.
- Trays may also be pulled.
Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder
to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance.
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their
knees while standing at this station.
- Duration of this position is approximately
30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day.
bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to
clean low areas.
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
- Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change
prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
- Workers reaching
down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or
- Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients,
cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
- Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous
during the day.
- Frequently activities require use of one or both hands.
pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists.
must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when
using the rolling cutter.
- Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the
assembly of cardboard pizza boxes.
- Team Members must be able to grasp cans,
the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, WORK AIDS
Team Members may be
required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD
equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.
Domino's Pizza - 10 months ago
This company knows the rules of the pizza delivery game. Domino's Pizza runs the world's #2 pizza chain (behind YUM! Brands'...